Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Love Mandarin

I and my husband had our marriage registration on 08/08/08. The meaning of the number is luck. The form of the number is interesting. It was The OLYMPICS GAME OPENING DAY IN CHINA.Yesterday was 09/09/09 whose form is also interesting. Maybe it is important to somebody, as our dear Rosa! Happy birthday to our dear Rosa!
There was also an important thing for me, it was really a little thing, but it made me feel warm. The wind became fresh at 5:00pm yesterday. When I got home, I felt bad, I had a headache. I didn't want to eat anything. My husband came back at 7:30pm and saw how I was feeling. He remembered I like eating fruit, so he peeled a mandarin for me. Maybe it was the rest I had, maybe the headache was not serious, maybe it was just my husband's loving action, but I felt better very soon. I said thank you to my husband in my heart, I looked at the mandarin and smiled, then I fell asleep and had a sweet dream. So I called the mandarin the love mandarin.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet story, Jin! Now every time I have a mandarin I will remember it and think of it as a love mandarin.

    ReplyDelete