Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First Day In Australia


My first day in Australia was both a surprise and an amazing experience. I arrived at 11:35 27Th,June. My ears were ringing all the time while the plane was landing. My father-in-law,mother-in-law and my niece came to meet my husband and me.It was the first time I saw my father-in-law, I was felling so strange. After a long fly, I felt thirsty. Under the sun, I felt terrible. It only took us 15min to arrive to our house.
I phoned my grandfather-in-law and grandmother at first, I told them I had arrived safely. My sister-in-law helped me to coordinate my baggage, my aunt tidied a bed for me. I was too confused to sleep. I tried to have a rest but couldn't fall asleep. Then we went out for dinner. My parents invited many of their friends. We had a good time.
I realised my life was different, I believed it'd get better in the future. Then I fell asleep and had a good dream, that was my first nice dream in Australia.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to post the photos of your first day in Australia.

    ReplyDelete