Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hello,everyone! I am very happy! I have read the introduction about how to do the cloud with a facein Rosa's blog. Then I made it with my husband ! It took us 30 minutes, because we had locked the PrtScn (print screen) key on the top right hand side of our keyboard. We tried it again and again. But we failed. My husband looked at the keyboard, then he smiled and called me to unlock the PrtScn key. Good luck! we could do it and Upload it as an image in my blog post! Everyone can try to do it! When you finish it, you will be very happy! It's an interesting thing!^_^!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Jin, I'm glad you followed my instructions so well! It's easy, isn't it? provided you don't have problems with the Print Screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good, Jin.
    It must be very funny when you find the Print Screen. ^∨^

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's a very nice idea!!!!!!
    jin you always special .

    ReplyDelete