Thursday, August 20, 2009

a special present


Today I will tell you about a present which I received from my best friend! When I was preparing everything to come to Australia, she sent me the present! Before she bought present, she thought of one thing which has good meaning and I would use it every day! At that time, it was so hot in China, because it was summer. She wasn’t afraid of the hot sun, she visited the Internet and saw shop after shop to look for the right present. At last she decided to buy a comb and a mirror as present for me. It‘s not a common comb and mirror. They are made of sandalwood, which is one kind of tree, it’s good for our health. It has good aroma. In the past I thought sandalwood only existed in China. Then I wrote this post, I searched for it in the Internet. I found it also is found in Australia and found some other information about sandalwood, like which shape it is, kinds, value and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment