Friday, August 21, 2009

Last weekend


Last Saturday my husband planed to take me to buy a pair of glasses, but he had to work on Saturday. He was so sorry! But it doesn’t matter. My family took me to buy glasses. They were my father-in-law, my mother- in-law, my sister-in-law, my older sister and so on. They wanted to buy glasses too. It’s interesting why we bought at the same time? We didn’t know.
When we went out, the sun was shining! We went to several shops, at last we chose to buy glasses in OUTO EYE SHOP. At first when we went there, the owner was earnest. Second we chose style, they said big glasses (but not too big) and dark red suit my face. The material is strong but it’s also very light. I chose a dark style for my husband. At last we talked about the price. We asked the owner to give us more discount. The owner accepted my older sister’s and my request. But we couldn’t have the same opinion on my sister-in-law’s glasses, so she didn’t buy them. My older sister and I were asked to examine our eyes, then they could make glasses for us.
It was 15:00; we went to take some refreshment. We arrived home at 18:00; my mum began to cook for us. Every time my mum take a lot of time to cook for us. May be 2 hours or more. I received our glasses on Wednesday! !*_*!

No comments:

Post a Comment