Thursday, November 19, 2009

My second hometown---Hurstville

Hurstville is a suburb in southern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. I think it is a good place to live in .

Firstly, the environment is so good. The fresh air and the beautiful green parklands are good for your healthy. You can visit many interesting places and use the efficient transport. The Shopping centre is advantage for your life. People are friendly, you can get help when you need .

Secondly, many people who live there are Chinese, it makes me less homesick (OR miss my hometown a bit less). In Australia it costs a lot of money to go home to see family and friends, so I can’t go home frequently. There are so many Chinese walking on the street, which makes me feel like in China, and then I will miss my family and friends less.

For all these reasons, I like live in Hurstville, I think Hurstville is my second hometown.

1 comment:

  1. I have same idea about Hurstvill.For new immigrant from China,it is quiet a good place to live.Enjoy yourself in your second hometown!

    ReplyDelete